There are several easy ways you can contribute to the Western Washington University Men’s Rugby program via either the WWU Men’s Rugby Alumni Association [a 501 (c)(3) Corporation] or the WWU Foundation (your donations via the Foundation are also tax deductible).
One other thing to keep in mind…many employers and organizations you might work for have programs where they will match your donation with one of their own which will, in effect, double your donation. Check it out…
Take a look at the following and see if any of these methods will work for you:
- Simply by writing a check. See the instructions listed below on how to do that.
- By going to our ‘Credit Card/PayPal’ page on the ‘Donate’ tab and using one of your credit cards.
- By using the WWU Foundation website. Go to the ‘Donate’ tab and click on the ‘WWU Foundation’ tab for instructions on how to do that.
- By using your banking institution’s ‘Bill Pay’ feature from your bank account. Go to the ‘Donate’ tab and click on the “Bill Pay From Your Bank” tab for instructions.
- By setting up a payroll deduction from your pay check. Go to the ‘Donate’ tab and click on ‘Payroll Deduction’ tab for instructions.
And if none of the above methods work for you then give Gerry Henson at (253) 740-8873 to discuss other possible options.
Donating by Check:
The preferred method of donation is via the WWU Men’s Rugby Alumni Association as we have more flexibility with regard as to how the funds are used and the funds will accrue interest until they are used.
You can then print out a Donation form, complete it, and then attach a check made out to the WWU Men’s Rugby Alumni Assn. Made the check payable to the :
WWU Men’s Rugby Alumni Association
c/o Gerry Henson
1317 O St NE
Auburn, WA 98002