Most banking institutions offer their customers the option of making payments online. You are probably paying your utilities, your rent or mortgage, credit cards, and other bills online through your bank’s “Bill Pay” system.
You may donate to the WWU Men’s Rugby Alumni Association by setting up the Alumni Association as a vendor in your on-line bank programs “Bill Pay” system.
· Your consistent, steady support will provide much needed funding that the WWU Men’s Rugby Club and the Alumni Association can count on.
· It’s a really easy way to give and it makes your monthly budgeting easier.
· You may contribute directly from your bank’s “Bill Pay” pay system by setting up the WWU Men’s Rugby Alumni Association as a payee or vendor and then making your monthly, quarterly, or annual contribution. This is a great way to manage your budget as you determine when you want to make the donation and how often.
And keep in mind that some banks offer ‘matching’ programs when there is a donation made to a charitable organization and cause. US Bank offers the ‘match’ as well as others so check with your bank to see if they participate in that program.
Using your Bank’s ‘Bill Pay’ System
Using your bank’s bill pay system is quite easy:
- Log in to your banking system and go to the “Bill Pay” tab or section.
- Locate the section where it allows you to set up a new payee or vendor.
- Create a new payee or vendor with the following name and address:
WWU Rugby Alumni
2817 Sylvan St
Bellingham, WA 98226
4. Now, use that new payee or vendor to set up a one time or recurring donation. In either case you will be asked to enter which day of the month you’d like the payment to occur.
And you should be finished. If you have any questions, send and e-mail to Gerry Henson at firstname.lastname@example.org and he’ll be in touch.